taylor nut width
This is the fabulous 410 in all its glory but with the slightly narrower ( ty AH ) 1 and 11/16" nut (size used on Taylor guitars)
Patented removable neck system allows this acoustic travel guitar to collapse into an airline carry-on size case for the traveling musician or backpacker. The Overhead carries a clear resonant tone with surprising volume and bass. The relatively small body size is able to carry a full sound through the use of a Manzer wedge which increases the air volume while keeping the top of the guitar close to the body for comfort. Also includes tone-enhancing premium-grade bone nut and saddle, along with ebony bridge pins.
Soundboard: Solid Sitka Spruce satin finish
Back & Sides: Sapele satin finish
Case: Custom-designed travel guitar backpack engineered to fit in airline carry-on compartment
Pickup: Proprietary under-bridge transducer pickup system
Designed for Travel
- The Overhead travel guitar uses a patented collapsible neck system which allows for assembly/disassembly in a matter of seconds. [View Youtube Video]
- After packing in its travel backpack the Overhead travel guitar can be carried-on to most major airlines, easily fitting in the overhead bin compartment.
- Travel backpack includes a TSA compliant laptop tablet fold-out panel which can be scanned by airport security without having to separately remove laptop.
- Proprietary under-bridge transducer pickup system accurately amplifies the guitar and comes with all Overhead guitars.
Full Tone in a Travel Body
- The wedge design gives a lower shoulder/bout depth that’s deeper than a dreadnought, allowing the smaller body size to deliver great volume and booming bass.
- Bone nut, compensated bone saddle, and ebony bridge pins all help produce the the tone preferred by acoustic guitarists.
- Traditional sound-hole design with forward-shifted, tapered and scalloped X-bracing maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard.
Comfortable to Play
- The wedge design angles the guitar into your body which places the guitar in a comfortable position for fingerboard access and viewing.
- The dual-action steel truss-rod enables fine tuning of relief to suit any playing style.
- Satin-finish low-c profile neck make this 24.5 inch scale super comfortable to play.
Proprietary Body Design:
Stylized 00 body shape
Center sound hole with Sapele rosette
Wedge design for increased volume, comfort and efficiency
VAT (TAX) WILL BE DEDUCTED AT CHECKOUT FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS IF APPLICABLE
There is a waiting list for this item – please click here to be added and informed when stock is available.