Airline Bighorn Green
green and mean
One of the early "student" guitars found in North American Catalogs in the 1960s.
This model was available under the brands of Airline, Supro, Kay and many others.
This new Eastwood release is based on the original 1960′s AIRLINE Bighorn, it features an updated adjustable bridge, truss rod and the modern popular Diamond Argyle single coil pickups.
Its totally cool and rocks to high heaven !!!
Features & Specs
- Body: Basswood
- Colours: Green, Sunburst, Red, Black
- Pickups: Two AIRLINE Vintage Argyle Diamonds
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tele Style 3-way Adjustable
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Maple, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
VAT (TAX) WILL BE DEDUCTED AT CHECKOUT FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS IF APPLICABLE
There is a waiting list for this item – please click here to be added and informed when stock is available.