The OF310 Overhead features a solid African mahogany top with layered African mahogany sides/back and collapses to carry-on size of 22*14*9 inches!
It assembles in 20 seconds with Journey's patented detachable neck system that’s guaranteed for life.
A full 24.5 inch scale, a versatile 1 3/4 nut width , best-in-class components, and a wedged ergonomic design make this the most enjoyable guitar you’ll ever play! ( ok guys - lets not get carried away - we might have a '59 burst in !!! )
Tri-piezo pickup and a full-featured TSA compliant carry-on backpack included.
Designed for Travel
- The Overhead travel guitar uses a patented collapsible neck system which allows for assembly/disassembly in a matter of seconds. [View Youtube Video]
- After packing in its travel backpack the Overhead travel guitar can be carried-on to most major airlines, easily fitting in the overhead bin compartment.
- Travel backpack includes a TSA compliant laptop tablet fold-out panel which can be scanned by airport security without having to separately remove laptop.
- Proprietary under-bridge transducer pickup system accurately amplifies the guitar and comes with all Overhead guitars.
Full Tone in a Travel Body
- The wedge design gives a lower shoulder/bout depth that’s deeper than a dreadnought, allowing the smaller body size to deliver great volume and booming bass.
- Bone nut, compensated bone saddle, and ebony bridge pins all help produce the the tone preferred by acoustic guitarists.
- Traditional sound-hole design with forward-shifted, tapered and scalloped X-bracing maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard.
Comfortable to Play
- The wedge design angles the guitar into your body which places the guitar in a comfortable position for fingerboard access and viewing.
- The dual-action steel truss-rod enables fine tuning of relief to suit any playing style.
- Satin-finish low-c profile neck make this 24.5 inch scale super comfortable to play.
Proprietary Body Design:
Stylized 00 body shape
Center sound hole with Sapele rosette
Wedge design for increased volume, comfort and efficiency
VAT (TAX) WILL BE DEDUCTED AT CHECKOUT FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS IF APPLICABLE