FF 412 C
first class travel
The FF412C FirstClass Overhead is a collapsible full-sized Grand Auditorium guitar that features a solid sitka top with solid African mahogany back.
It collapses to carry-on roller case that’s 22*16*9.5 inches, and assembles in 20 seconds with our patented detachable neck system that’s guaranteed for life.
A full 25.5 inch scale, a versatile 1 3/4 nut width, best-in-class components, and a Manzer wedge ergonomic design give this collapsible GA amazing playability, and astounding bass and volume! Comes with a proprietary passive tri-piezo pickup system.
Designed for Travel
- The Overhead First Class Grand Auditorium travel guitar uses a patented collapsible neck system which allows for assembly/disassembly in a matter of seconds. [View Overhead Youtube Video]
- After packing in its travel backpack/roller bag the Overhead First Class travel guitar can be carried-on to most major airlines, easily fitting in larger overhead bin compartments such as those on Boeing 737, 747, Airbus A320 etc..
- Travel case is made of 1680D nylon and includes a pull handle and wheels, a laptop compartment, a large accessory pouch, and a divided clothing/document pocket to carry clothing or performance gear.
- Proprietary under-bridge transducer pickup system accurately amplifies the guitar and comes with all Overhead guitars.
Ginormous Volume in a GA Body
- The wedge design gives a lower shoulder/bout depth that’s deeper than a dreadnought, allowing the GA body size to deliver volume and bass surpassing that of a standard GA guitar.
- Bone nut, carbon fiber neck reinforcement, compensated bone saddle, and ebony bridge pins all help produce the the tone preferred by acoustic guitarists.
- Traditional sound-hole design with forward-shifted, tapered and scalloped X-bracing maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard.
Comfortable to Play
- The wedge design angles the guitar into your body which places the guitar in a comfortable position for fingerboard access and viewing.
- The armrest bevel makes this guitar super comfy to play without arm fatigue.
- Satin-finish low-c profile neck make this 25.5 inch scale super-comfortable to play.
Proprietary Body Design:
Full Sized Grand Auditorium Body
Center sound hole with MOP & Sapele rosette
Wedge design for increased volume, comfort and efficiency
Hand-selected Premium Solid Sitka Spruce
Back and Sides:
Premium Solid Sapele Back, Engineered Sapele Sides
Forward-shifted tapered and scalloped X-bracing
Compound block for reduced weight and strengthened latch support
Binding and Markings:
MOP logo and position markings
25.5 in (647.7 mm)
Satin on soundboard, back, and sides
Ovangkol, high break-angle
Grover® 18:1 precision mini chrome tuners
Our included Journey™ under-saddle passive transducer pickup system delivers accurate and clear amplification for any PA system or amp.
Removable Neck Assembly:
Stainless steel load-bearing components
Push-button release latch under neck
Large adjustment knob on back
Carbon fiber reinforced traditional C shape with two-way adjustable truss rod
Solid Sapele Mahogany
Deep-slotted bone nut
Neck width at nut: 1 ¾ in (44.5 mm)
Neck width at 12th fret: 2.2 in (56 mm)
14 Frets to body
19 Frets total
16 inch Radius, Ovangkol
Medium brass fret wire
2 ¼ in (>57.2mm)
Compensated bone saddle
Elixir® Phosphor-Bronze Lights
Guitar Dimensions and Weights:
Weight: 5.4 lbs (2.44kg)
Weight With Case: 9.4 lbs (4.26kg)
Maximum depth: 5 in (12.7 cm)
Minimum Depth: 3.55 in (9 cm)
Body Length: 18 in (50 cm)
Assembled Total Length: 39 in (99 cm)
Lower Bout Width: 16 in (41 cm)
Travel Backpack Specifications
Overnight Travel Ready:
TSA compliant 15-inch computer compartment for optimal airport security inspection
Easy-access tablet pocket for up to 9.5 inch tablet devices
All- Premium Material Construction:
Premium aluminum push-button pull-handle with nylon roller wheels
Extra-durable Ballistic Nylon external case with premium nylon and velour lining
Extra-padded Body compartment with premium velour
Internally-accessible padded neck compartment with premium velour and string slot
Padded string panel with strings positioning tab
Padded Top and Side handles
Internal edge protector pad to protect body edges
Extra Compartments for Your Journey:
External topside pocket for additional accessories
Zippered Computer Compartment
Large front divided compartment for clothes or gear
Hideaway, reinforced padded backpack straps with padded back
Maximum Case Dimensions: (unpacked) L*W*H: 22*16.5*9 in ( 55.9*41.9* 22.9 cm)
* will expand to 10 inches (25.4cm) thick if packed fully
VAT (TAX) WILL BE DEDUCTED AT CHECKOUT FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS IF APPLICABLE