Airline Tuxedo Black
This AIRLINE Tuxedo is designed after the Barney Kessel model from the mid 1950's and sold under the brands of KAY and AIRLINE.
This AIRLINE® TUXEDOis a full hollow body design, light weight and versatile with a tonal palette suitable from JAZZ to PUNK.
- Body: Hollow-body, Maple Top, Back, Mahogany Sides
- Colours: Black, Sunburst, Copper
- Pickups: Two Custom Hi-Output P-90's
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Trapeze Tail, Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Neck: Set Neck, Bound Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Vintage Style Open Back Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Unique Features: 1950's AIRLINE "Coat of Arms" logo on Pickguard
VAT (TAX) WILL BE DEDUCTED AT CHECKOUT FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS IF APPLICABLE
There is a waiting list for this item – please click here to be added and informed when stock is available.