Airline Mercury Black
The design of the new Airline Mercury is based loosely on an early 1960's Harmony
As you can see, it is slightly larger than a Les Paul with a tone chambered mahogany body, dual P-90 pickups and a slightly thinner body depth than a Gibson 335 style guitar.
Its blummin' great !!!
- Body Material - Chambered Mahogany with maple top, 40mm depth
- Neck Material - Set Neck, Bound Maple
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Colours: Black, Burgundy Burst
- Pickups: Two Custom Hi-Output P-90's
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Stop Tail, Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Optional Bigsby
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Strings: D'Addario #10
VAT (TAX) WILL BE DEDUCTED AT CHECKOUT FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS IF APPLICABLE
There is a waiting list for this item – please click here to be added and informed when stock is available.