Airline 59 2P Red with dlx bag
Yes - are we allowed to say it ? The seven nation army one !!
Airline® Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward.
This is the now classic 59
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: Red, Black
- Pickups: 2 Airline Vintage Voiced Single Coil
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: Volume, 2 Tone, 1 Master Volume
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Pau Ferro Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Case: Deluxe AIRLINE gigbag INCLUDED
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Striped Pickguard
VAT (TAX) WILL BE DEDUCTED AT CHECKOUT FOR NON EU CUSTOMERS IF APPLICABLE
You might also like...
Airline Custom Leather Strap
white stripe !
Airline '59 1P
this guitar rocks !